Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Text Only!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Text Only. So no stamped or digi images, the only images can be on the papers used. I decided to make my first Christmas Card of 2014...I know it's only May...LOL. So I used a new stamp that I got in the sale over on Craft Obsessions, it's by Hero Arts. I stamped with some VersaMagic ink in Platinum Planet and layered onto some red glitter cardstock. The other patterned papers are all Teresa Collins Santa's List and are also layered with either red shimmer cardstock of silver glitter paper. I finally added some ribbon that was from Asda in the sales after Xmas and also some sequins that came with the TC Santa's List papers from Create & Craft (also in the sale).

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations...they are all so varied...and gorgeous!

No comments: